Updated 12th March, 2023
Safari Childcare has fantastic exciting new opportunities for Superhero Educators in our state of the art centres across south Dublin city with new openings in Bray and Rathfarnham this summer.
We are a rapidly expanding early years organisation that strives to be the finest in the industry, with excellent pay and working conditions and this speaks for itself with the retention of our teams.
The ideal candidates will have...
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education (QQI recognised – please check on DCYA qualifications section)
- A warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special and loved.
- You must be able to laugh at jokes that you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
- The ability to remember the names of many children, their parents, siblings, grandparents, pets and special soft toys is a key component of this job. This is something that will develop over time.
- You must be prepared to have a lot of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
- You must be a team player and have strong values that must always be adhered to. So if gossip is your hobby or you like stirring the pot - this isn't the job or the company for you.
- The BEST early years practitioners focus all their energy on the wonderful little children in their care.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special, and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this.
So what does it take for you to come join us?
Safari Childcare recognises that its employees are the most important and valuable resource therefore our staff enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Discounted childcare
- Duvet Days
- Free uniform
- A place where fun is guaranteed - we work hard but we also play hard!
- Refer a friend bonus programme
- Bike to work, taxsaver travel allowance
- Creative and inspiring environments
- CPD - in and out house training
- Career Progression with ample room for promotion across many new centres.
- A wonderful happy supportive workplace with talented and approachable managers and staff.
- Plus much more……
If you believe you have what it takes fill the form on the right and select your CV in PDF or Word format to upload to us for review.
Alternatively send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org